Scottsdale, Arizona - arguably the best destination on the planet for winter golf, is also one of the most expensive in the winter months. Looking for a winter Scottsdale golf package without having to take out a second mortgage? Here's the answer:
The Arizona Grand Peak Season Stay and Play.
It's an all suite, Four Star full service resort with all the goodies you need, along with 4 great tracks for $199 per person per day all inclusive. Here are a few reasons the Arizona Grand is one of my all time favorite resorts:
- Every room is a "real" suite - Many hotels will call their rooms suites simply because they throw a couch and table in the corner. The Resort Suite at the AZ Grand is a true 2 room suite and over 500 square feet with a private patio as well. It's the real deal.
- It's all right there - with the Arizona Grand Golf Club on site, 3 restaurants, cool lobby bar with billiards, killer fitness club, spa, and less than 10 minutes from the airport, it's no fuss no muss.
- Services - don't underestimate the convenience of a full service resort. Room service, concierge service, valet parking, even mini-bars will all come in handy at some point...
- The Arizona Grand Golf Club - one of my favorites in Scottsdale, it's relatively tame (less than 6400 yards from the tips), but the layout is FUN. It's absolutely perfect for day of arrival or day of departure golf. Also - #18 is one of the best par 3's in Arizona.
- Back Patio with fire pits - the new clubhouse sports a very cool back patio overlooking the island tee off #1 hole - one my favorite spots in Arizona for a cocktail with the boys after our round. (Show em your scorecard, and you get happy hour prices in the bar all day...)
We picked 4 courses that are not only some of the valley's best, but also close to the resort - all are within a 20 minute drive:
- Arizona Grand Golf Club - Onsite at the resort - day of arrival after 1:00.
- Club West Golf Club - dramatic elevation changes - esp. on back nine - double green on par three 17th hole.
- Ocotillo Golf Resort - Bring a few sleeves.... water comes into play on 23 of 27 holes. Have lunch at Bernard's on the back patio after your round. (Before 8:30)
- Whirlwind Golf Club - Your choice - Devil's Claw or Cattail - Gary Panks will get you one way or the other...
There are also many other courses available, so just ask, and we can customize an itinerary for your group. This stay and play is valid now through the end of peak season, and will be even less after April 10th, 2011! $199 per person per day covers everything - double occupancy suite at the Arizona Grand Resort, the $30 daily resort fee, golf each day, and all the taxes. It's simply the best deal in Arizona for peak season this year.
Call Chris Parcell at 888.867.6911 or Lori Greene at 888.867.6921 in our Phoenix / Scottsdale offices today!