Golf Zoo's Blog - Golf Vacation Packages, Company Updates, Specials, Golf Courses, Reviews and Rants.
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Known as the nation’s oldest city, St. Augustine, Florida is a charming community on the northeast coast of Florida. A plethora of golfers make their annual pilgrimages to the St. Augustine region because of its subtropical climate that includes cool and dry winters. Basically, the only time the sun doesn't shine is after it sets at night, so St. Augustine is another golfer’s paradise regardless of the seasons. Thus, it’s never too early to begin booking St. Augustine Golf packages due to their high demand.
Golf Zoo has partnered with many St. Augustine Golf Clubs to achieve special rate agreements. Some of the most popular destinations in this region include:
• Amelia National Golf & Country Club - Designed by the highly esteemed Tom Fazio, the Amelia National Golf & Country Club features 18 Holes of Championship Golf that challenges event the most experienced professionals.
• Bent Creek Golf Course - Often referred to as Jacksonville’s “best kept secret,” the Bent Creek Golf Course has achieved the reputation as Jacksonville's premier public golf course. The course was first introduced in 1989 and features a budget friendly 6,620-yard, Par 71 championship layout complete with towering pines, creeks, Bermuda grass greens, plush fairways and a state-of-the-art lighted practice facility.
• Eagle Landing - The Eagle Landing course features tees ranging from championship caliber to youth levels. The 7,037 yard course was designed by Clyde Johnston and offers an impressive golf clubhouse with sports bar, well-equipped pro shop, locker rooms, and an elegant restaurant with sparkling water and fairway views.
• Windsor Parke Golf Club - This semi-private golf course was designed by Arthur Hills and is known as a beginner-friendly course. It features 18-holes of Championship Golf along with pro golf lessons, full practice facilities and a complete pro shop.
• Many other top destinations including Marsh Landing Country Club, Sawgrass TPC, St. John's Golf & Country Club, North Hampton Golf Course, Oak Marsh at Amelia Island Plantation and Ocean Course at Hammock Beach
Did you know that Golf Zoo is the only national Golf Vacation company that has their Golf Vacation Specialists in the destination they service. Indeed, if you are interested in booking a St. Augustine Golf deal, then all you have to do is contact a specialist living there for details. At Golf Zoo we know how important it is to have a successful, worry-free trip, and our golf package customers have service and support not just during your trip, but in the planning stages and after you get back too.
Labels: st. Augustine
Thursday, September 01, 2016
There is nothing like taking a swing at a golf ball while the wonderful, salty smell of the ocean permeates a beautiful golf course. Ocean City golf courses are a premier vacationing spot for the family as Ocean City boasts a great tourist scene and temperate weather for much of the year.
Ocean city has bragging rights for over seventeen courses that have been designed by golf legends like Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player. There is pride in each course's maintenance, design, and aesthetic that will appeal to the most dedicated and experience player.
The region features a significant variety of 18-hole courses with excellent land forms and beautiful water traps that will not only challenge you, but inspire you. Many Ocean City golf courses have great packages that make the trip easier on the budget and are easily accessible from major cities like Philadelphia and DC. Ocean City has also been recognized by Golf Digest as a premier golfing destination.
Another advantage of taking your vacation around Ocean City golf courses is what you can do when you are not on the greens enjoying your favorite past time. Ocean City is an amazing city filled with many attractions to entertain everyone. From the white sandy beaches to the Trimper's Rides and Amusement Park for the children. There is always something to do no matter the age or group size.
Enjoy taking your significant other out on a date to one of the many luxurious restaurants like well-known Fager's Island Bar or On the Bay Seafood with its scenic view. Ocean City has been taking care of its visitors since 1869 and pride themselves on making sure everyone has a great experience. If food and amusement parks are not what you are looking for to spend time when you’re not making puts, you could also experience the in-depth culture and experience through many of the quality museums that Ocean City has. Everything from the state’s historical museum to the Ripley’s Believe it or not! Museum and mirror maze.
No matter how long you stay, or where you go while visiting Ocean City, you are guaranteed to have a memorable time that will not be easily forgotten. The perfect dream vacation is only a phone call or a few clicks away from actuality thanks to the Golf Vacation Specialists at Golf Zoo, so pack your golf clubs and book your next trip to Ocean City golf courses where you will be welcomed.
Labels: Ocean City
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)