Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Known as the nation’s oldest city, St. Augustine, Florida is a charming community on the northeast coast of Florida. A plethora of golfers make their annual pilgrimages to the St. Augustine region because of its subtropical climate that includes cool and dry winters. Basically, the only time the sun doesn't shine is after it sets at night, so St. Augustine is another golfer’s paradise regardless of the seasons. Thus, it’s never too early to begin booking St. Augustine Golf packages due to their high demand.
Golf Zoo has partnered with many St. Augustine Golf Clubs to achieve special rate agreements. Some of the most popular destinations in this region include:
• Amelia National Golf & Country Club - Designed by the highly esteemed Tom Fazio, the Amelia National Golf & Country Club features 18 Holes of Championship Golf that challenges event the most experienced professionals.
• Bent Creek Golf Course - Often referred to as Jacksonville’s “best kept secret,” the Bent Creek Golf Course has achieved the reputation as Jacksonville's premier public golf course. The course was first introduced in 1989 and features a budget friendly 6,620-yard, Par 71 championship layout complete with towering pines, creeks, Bermuda grass greens, plush fairways and a state-of-the-art lighted practice facility.
• Eagle Landing - The Eagle Landing course features tees ranging from championship caliber to youth levels. The 7,037 yard course was designed by Clyde Johnston and offers an impressive golf clubhouse with sports bar, well-equipped pro shop, locker rooms, and an elegant restaurant with sparkling water and fairway views.
• Windsor Parke Golf Club - This semi-private golf course was designed by Arthur Hills and is known as a beginner-friendly course. It features 18-holes of Championship Golf along with pro golf lessons, full practice facilities and a complete pro shop.
• Many other top destinations including Marsh Landing Country Club, Sawgrass TPC, St. John's Golf & Country Club, North Hampton Golf Course, Oak Marsh at Amelia Island Plantation and Ocean Course at Hammock Beach
Did you know that Golf Zoo is the only national Golf Vacation company that has their Golf Vacation Specialists in the destination they service. Indeed, if you are interested in booking a St. Augustine Golf deal, then all you have to do is contact a specialist living there for details. At Golf Zoo we know how important it is to have a successful, worry-free trip, and our golf package customers have service and support not just during your trip, but in the planning stages and after you get back too.
Labels: st. Augustine